TRAILS END HOMES ARE BUILT WITH PERSONALIZED DESIGN IN MIND
With Trails End Homes personalized design, you’ll never have to sacrifice natural beauty for modern features. As Oklahoma City metro’s leading home builder, the sky is truly the limit with your Trails End Homes creation. We will work with you to make your dream a reality, because we don’t just create homes with standard, cookie-cutter features. We create designs that dazzle.
Whether it’s granite throughout, custom woodwork, floor-to-ceiling fireplaces, custom built-ins, or crown molding details, Trails End Homes has you covered. From the beginning of the home building process, we will meet with you to get a comprehensive understanding of your vision. Then, coupled with our years of experience and expertise, we work hard to not only meet your expectations, but to also exceed them.
TRAILS END HOMES, YOUR HOME BUILDING SOLUTION FOR THE OKLAHOMA CITY METRO AREA.
DIG INTO THE DETAILS
- Foundation: A continuous concrete footing and stem wall will support all exterior walls. The footing is reinforced with (4) 5/8” diameter deformed steel reinforcing bars.
- Excavation: Limited dirt work and tree removal is included in base price.
- Flooring: 4” minimum, 3500 p.s.i. concrete on a base of compacted sand are included with all standard models.
- Framing: Framing materials are comprised of high-quality Douglas fir and southern yellow pine.
- Roof: Standard models feature 10:12 slope. *Upgrades available.
- Insulation: R-15 minimum blown blanket system is available on all exterior walls. Ceilings feature a R-30 blown in blanket system.
- Exterior: 300 ft. of brick veneer stone included in the base price.
- Interior: Wall and ceilings will be covered with ½” gypsum wall board, and tubs and showers feature green water-resistant board, finished with high-quality washable paint.
- Millwork: Custom cabinets built on-site, with 4 ¼” crown in all common and master areas. Window sills are made of wood. All millwork is stained and lacquered.
- Plumbing: Plumbing will be completed with pex pipe to local codes and standards.
- Electrical: Electrical will be completed local codes and standard requirements. Standard features include 5 phone jacks, 5 TV outlets, and a total of 14 recessed can lights in the interior, 8 recessed cans, and 4 up lights on the exterior. Lighting package also includes built-in light timer and a Christmas light package.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION TODAY!